Wednesday, December 03, 2008

She's not broken!!!

I never really thought that Charlotte was actually broken, but I was anxiously awaiting her first steps. There is something about visiting Columbus that makes the girl walk! On Saturday, after we got home from a Thanksgiving day visit, Mark comes into the kitchen and states that Charlotte walked ten steps to him! I didn't believe him...but sure enough...it's true. Now, she still does a ton of crawling. Don't sell your stock in the Shout or Oxyclean that I use to clean the knees of ALL OF HER PANTS!!!

Anyway, here's a quick shot of the girl on the move!

4 comments:

Jeannie said...

Oh how we love our dear cousin Charlotte!

Ann Kimmel said...

Thanks for the video! It is all I can do not to reach through the screen and grab that little girl!

Great job, Charlie Choo!

We love you!

Anonymous said...

My sweet girl...I knew you were not broken.(I just agreed with your MOTHER)Lots of hugs and kisses.laura

D'Vine Missions said...

no, no, no!! she is just a baby!