If you have ever witnessed Charlotte eating, you know that the girl is a professional. She has been eating 'people' food for ages. She really only ate the mushy stuff for a couple of months. All along she has had only four teeth. To fully understand Charlotte's eating capabilities, let me give you a few examples. She eats hard pretzels with four teeth! She also ate a lollipop with only four teeth last week. When I say she ate a lollipop, I mean that she crunched the thing! Try that with only your four front teeth!
Well, since this time last week, Charlotte has THREE NEW TEETH. And, by this time next week, she will have FIVE MORE NEW TEETH! We discovered all of this because Charlotte stopped eating a week or so ago. This is completely out of character for her! Well, mom suggested I check her mouth. Sure enough, she was working on all of her new front teeth (the ones on the sides of her front teeth). Then mom suggested I check the back of her mouth. I suggested that mom come and do that because MY fingers are necessary for my day to day life. Finally after a few days of Charlotte acting odd (wailing and throwing things), I stuck my finger into the dark recesses of her mouth. Sure enough, she's working on four molars!!! Poor Charlotte!!!
Wednesday, December 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Grams always know!
Teething stinks.
Grandma Ruth always said to get some whiskey and rub it on the gums, but I was never sure if she meant the child's or mine...
(I did both just to be sure...)
:)
Post a Comment