Friday, December 26, 2008

Just a Little Scared About Having a Boy!

If you want to know why we are a little scared about having a boy, check out this video on Ann's blog!

3 comments:

Dr. McB said...

You should be scared! Boys are crazy!

sagreen125 said...

we had 3 girls and 1 boy, I was scared. But it was not too bad. I am glad we didn't have 3 boys and 1 girls. But you have time. You will get use to his stuff. I am sure his sisters will keep him in line.

Anonymous said...

I think boys are pretty wonderful! I have one of those wonderful rascals - Although until they go off to college and leave the house for nice long periods of time. You don't learn to really appreciate them.

Girls or Girl! I will have to let you know after her High School Graduation and her 19th birthday.

We Just Love Them All!

Aunt Jackie