Ava's birthday was a week and a half ago. She had a great day full of too many wonderful presents! Thanks to you all. Here are some pics of her playing with some of her presents.
I'm not quite sure if she really understands football, but she's got some moves!
This funny chair has been used as a hat...and a turtle shell!
Count on 'crafty' Kira to teach Ava all about the wonderful world of play-doh!
One of our huge family parties was on Ava's birthday. I thought she would be a little shy about standing in front if a hundred people while they sang 'Happy Birthday'...but not Ava! She loved it!










3 comments:
It is like I raised her from birth.
We love you Ava! Thanks for letting us visit and share your birthday!
I haven't visited your blog is so long, but just got on to see Ava in her BUCKEYE cheerleader outfit. She looks great. Now you have to teach her the cheer...or Aaron can do it when you come visit. OH--IO!!!
Can't wait to see you guys!
Em
Post a Comment