Surely I am not the only one who knows Pennsylvania rocks...Also, I love that picture of us in front of the White House. Gee, I sure wish we had about fifteen more of the EXACT same pose...DC rocked! We totally should have gotten matching tattoos...unless your mom reads this blog. Then no way.
I am NOT getting a tattoo! I will, however, go on vacation with you again sometime. Let's get to planning...and saving our lunch money!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Surely I am not the only one who knows Pennsylvania rocks...
Also, I love that picture of us in front of the White House. Gee, I sure wish we had about fifteen more of the EXACT same pose...
DC rocked! We totally should have gotten matching tattoos...unless your mom reads this blog. Then no way.
I am NOT getting a tattoo! I will, however, go on vacation with you again sometime. Let's get to planning...and saving our lunch money!
Post a Comment