Tuesday, November 11, 2008

So here's how the morning started...

Lately, if Ava wakes up too early, I let her snuggle in bed with me for a little while. Charlotte usually settles right back down to sleep, and all is peaceful in the Solomon world. Well, this morning, Ava calls to me that she needs to go to the bathroom. I get up, sneak her out of her room, take her to the bathroom and then we climb into my bed. But, this morning, Charlotte will not settle down. I give her about 15 minutes, and then we go in for her. When I get into the room, she doesn't have her pacifier. It is usually hooked on to her jammies at night. No wonder she won't go back to sleep! So, I pull her crib out a little and ask her what she's done with her paci. Out of the corner of my eye, I notice Ava opening the closet door. She picks Charlotte's paci off the closet floor and hands it to me. Then, she states, in a very parental way, that Charlotte was playing with her paci, so Ava had to take it away!

I am sure that you can imagine the rest of the day!

No comments: