Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Whack him with a ...

My parenting style is probably a little twisted. (no need to comment) But, my kids are accustomed to it...and enjoy it! Yesterday, while we were in the car, I was on the phone with a friend. She was telling me about a rotten kid moment. I said, "Just hit him with a stick. That'll straighten him up." Ava immediately chimed in from the back seat, "No, mom! Don't hit him with a stick...whack him with a shoe!"

Yes, this is my daughter... We live in Norwood!

Disclaimer: No child has been 'whacked with a shoe' in the making of this blog post. But, there is always an opportunity in the future.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my dear sweet Ava...You are the best
Love you guys
Kristin

Ann Kimmel said...

That is a girl who knows how to get it done.

Dr. McB said...

You guys are hilarious! Thanks for all the parenting tips!

Jocelynalice said...

That is too funny! Congratulations by the way on your upcoming baby... I hope you're feeling good carrying a third while taking care of two. :)