Sunday, January 04, 2009

Harmonica

We gave Charlotte a pink toy harmonica for Christmas. Then, Mark and I bought a couple of real ones. Charlotte rocks it! She really prefers the real harmonicas because they are easier to play. And when we play them, the dog howls! It is great! Ava is always concerned about him, but he is just chiming in.

5 comments:

Ann Kimmel said...

You're house is WAY fun!!! I wanna come play.

Dr. McB said...

I think you should add a banjo!

Danielle said...

Oh that is too sweet! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Yes! I always knew we would have a rock star in the family -
Go Charlie go. Maybe Ava can do lead singing and major move making. Great to see such talent and fun. Your fun, but tone deaf aunt Jude.
PS I'm sure they can get a gig with Bruce - maybe for the inauguration. I'll check for you.
XX00

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest!

You made Aaron the happiest kid in town with his harmonica. (I think I sent a few pictures.)Sydney likes it too, but there's been no howling as of yet. You rock Aunt Angela!!! XOXO- Aaron