Thursday, January 29, 2009

Snow Day...outside and inside...

Since everyone else is blogging about their snow day, here's a glimpse of ours. We made cookies and frosted them...and played outside in the snow. I almost couldn't get up when I made my snow angel. I don't think you should be required to be flat on your back in snow after the six month mark in your pregnancy! Also, at one point, Ava dumped out of the sled onto her face! She took it like a champ! Charlotte kept taking her mittens off. Didn't bother her at all, but mom couldn't take it. Got her fresh mittens to keep her hands warm. Charlotte took them off, too!























































































This picture of Charlotte isn't sideways. She lays her head over like this about seven hundred times a day and says, "night-night".
















4 comments:

Ann Kimmel said...

I know this is not an original thought, but I have to say (again) your daughters are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! And I just dearly, dearly love them.

Anonymous said...

You make snow days look like so much fun!
Melanie

Anonymous said...

I have got to have copies of all these pictures....Good one ANGELA you are such a fun mother. Save me a cookie please. laura

Jeannie said...

oh those Norwood Babies are some of our favorites! We miss you all!