Charlotte is a bit of a messy eater. The first picture is at a Mexican Restaurant with GiGi and Grandpa Andy. Charlotte was a bit intense about the food. At one point, I took her plate to refill it. Charlotte screamed SO loudly the whole time! The second picture is later the same day. Charlotte ate more spaghetti than anyone at the table!

Ava is not a messy eater...

This is the welcome that Mark gets...
Here's a picture of Aaron and Ava. They were doing the Ohio State cheer. Ava doesn't know it, but she can spell Ohio now... O H...I O!!!

4 comments:
But can she spell "Penn State"???
I sure do love those Solomon girls!
Oh, you posted again! I missed my Norwood girls!
Ava is an Ohio State cheerleader (notice the outfit). That is why she knows the cheer. She is not a Penn State cheerleader. She will, however, be a Steelers cheerleader...but without the costume. Her favorite is Hines Ward because he smiles. But, she likes Troy P. because he has wild hair like her!
Hello....Please leave my girls alone..THEY ARE VOLUNTEER GIRLS!!GO TENNESSEE!
Post a Comment