Monday, December 31, 2007

David Milton Wheeler

As I was shutting down my computer tonight, I saw these pictures - just a couple from our family's celebration of Christmas. We love you Daddy...and we miss you so much.




8 comments:

B Partridge said...

Solomon and Wheeler Family-
Mine and Keith's prayers are with you during this time.

Betsy

Ann Kimmel said...

Your girls will cherish these pictures with your dad. Know we love you!

Ann

Pam said...

I love you Angela and I pray for God's comfort all around you.

sheplaysamartin said...

love you... thinking of and praying for you...

sarah true said...

Jesus,
I pray that you would show your face in this time. I ask that you would be so present. I pray your Spirit would bring comfort, encouragement and strength. When we are weak You are strong. I pray that your arms would be wrapped around all who feel this loss. We love you Jesus and we need you. I also pray BLESSING on this family in the name of Jesus.
In Your Name,
Amen.

Anonymous said...

Chic...I love you,

B

sagreen125 said...

Angela
praying for you and your sisters and your mom.
stacy

Anonymous said...

We are thinking about you all and wish we were with you. We hope all went well in Alababma and Cincinnati.
Love- Em, Dan, Aaron & Syddie