Charlie is ADORABLE!!! and so is Ava! Oh my goodness!
your girls are just too cute.I want to pinch Charlie's cheeksstacy
Yup. Still adorable.
I think Charlie's mellon is gaining on Ava's. :)
With Charlie it is really all about the cheeks! Not the melon!You'll see so soon, Danielle!!! We can't wait!
oh my gosh! i love these pictures! and yes,i am so blessed to live with the Henry's, everyday is an adventure and i am lovein' it!!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Charlie is ADORABLE!!! and so is Ava! Oh my goodness!
your girls are just too cute.
I want to pinch Charlie's cheeks
stacy
Yup. Still adorable.
I think Charlie's mellon is gaining on Ava's. :)
With Charlie it is really all about the cheeks! Not the melon!
You'll see so soon, Danielle!!! We can't wait!
oh my gosh! i love these pictures! and yes,i am so blessed to live with the Henry's, everyday is an adventure and i am lovein' it!!!!
Post a Comment