Thursday, December 06, 2007

Ava is the Birthday Girl!!

Today, my darling Ava Elizabeth Solomon is two years old. I simply can not believe that it is so. I don't think that anyone has ever had such a blessing enter their lives. Ava has been a joy since the moment we knew we were pregnant, and it continues every day. I have had 996 (266 of them pregnant) of the greatest days of my life with this darling, our Ava-cado.

Yesterday Noah Gilles helped make cupcakes. He was more into the project, but Ava was much neater. It was great/scary to watch the two of them with scoops of cupcake batter.


Then, this morning at breakfast we had a birthday party. First we opened presents...

Then we ate breakfast....

Then we ate CUPCAKES!!!

Then, of course, we were right back to the presents!

There were supposed to be more pictures, but Blogger is freaking out! I'll post them later!

3 comments:

B Partridge said...

Happy Birthday, Ava!

Ann Kimmel said...

I just don't understand how this happened. She was just laying on my floor talking to her future husband about garbage trucks and now she is 2! I still think of her as a baby...sigh. Well, at least she is getting closer to the marrying age. (Start rounding up the goats and chickens...)

We love you, AvaLou! Happy Birthday sweet, sweet girl!!

All our love,
the Kimmels

Danielle said...

Happy Birthday Baby Girl! I can't wait to squish you!