
Here is Ava, dressed by her dad. Mark, very wonderfully, gets Ava out of bed and dresses her almost every morning. It is really helpful these days, since Charlotte is in the picture, but it also gives Mark and Ava some special time at the beginning of her day. The only problem we have occurs when I haven't put out clothes for him. I have told him again and again that pink and red don't go together. Most of Ava's clothes are outfits, so it should be really easy to dress her. And usually Mark puts a red sweatshirt on Ava with a pair of patterned pink pants. Since the day was warm, I thought I was in the clear....but obviously not. The redeeming thing is what the shirt says. Emmie got Ava this shirt that says, "I get my good looks from my mom!"
We went to Columbus to spend Thanksgiving with Mark's family. GiGi was a favorite of Ava and Sahja because she took both of them on long walks to the mailbox. But it was cold!!!
Charlotte spent a good amount of the visit being snuggled! (by Emmie)

5 comments:
She makes an adorable valentine!
how big/old was charlotte when u 1st started slinging her?
The shoes just push it a bit over the edge...
But she is beautiful!!!! (And I love her wheels...perfect for catching her a Kimmel boy!)
Is Ava the police?
I say...she can pull it off! With Flair.
Post a Comment