Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Oh, today's the day we celebrate her birthday!


Yes, our darling Danielle has a birthday today. As far as I can tell, she is everyone's favorite person. We love her so much and are thrilled to celebrate National Danielle Day!!! (Which is only officially recognized in Ecuador.)
Since I don't sing all that well, and Ava can't remember all of these words, here are a few songs that she can sing as she reads them!
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday, dear Danie!
Happy Birthday to you.
and another...a little patriotic...
Oh today's the day we celebrate your birthday!
A big parade is getting under way.
Everybody knows that it's your birthday,
All across the USA.
America is proud of young Americans like you.
She knows you love your country
And your country loves you, too!
So, a very, very happy, happy birthday
From the USA to you!
here's another...
Oh today is your birthday
Oh so we've been told.
What a wonderful birthday
You're not very old.
On your cake we'll have candles
All lighted for you.
And the whole world is singing,
"Happy Birthday To You!"

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Thanks Sista and Ava!

Randy Bohlender said...

I'm disappointed. I've watched Danie sing at least five different birthday songs on the phone to family members...and she just got these?!?