Then, Ava went in to wake up Daddy. She ended up lost in the land of snuggle. Looked pretty good to me.

Mark was talking to Ava a little later and caught this one. If she were in an ice cream cone, I'd eat her!
Then we documented some of Charlotte's favorite words...while Ava tries to put a hat on her. (Sorry, there should be a video here, but it won't work! Tried twice!) Over and over every day, Ava tries to treat Charlotte like a baby and Charlotte will have none of it! Ava constantly asks to 'hold' Charlotte. I am barely strong enough to 'hold' Charlotte when she's not in the mood. When I say no to Ava, it is only to protect her!
After we played at home for a while, we went to our favorite Mexican restaurant, where uncharacteristically, Ava ate everything and Charlotte watched the TV and ate nothing. In Ava's defense, the food is amazing. In Charlotte's defense, 'What Not to Wear' was on the television. Then we went to Sharon Woods for a while. Ava loves the play areas and ran wild the whole time. Charlotte is actually quite the 'playground master' herself. We are going to change the sign that says, "Play area for children aged 2-5 years." to reflect Charlotte's 12-month old mastery of the place. She climbs up the stairs, turns around - or not - and goes down the slide. We always stand very close by, because she looks like she wants to go down the slide head/face first. I just don't want her to fall off at the bottom and break her pretty face!

1 comment:
I'm going to tell Unka Sean. You're having too much fun!
Post a Comment