I saw this t-shirt online the other day. This sort of sums it all up... As soon as I get over my irrational fear of ordering things online, I'll buy it! Of course, I know that all of you love our little babies, so you're thrilled...just like us!
Yes, I am pregnant.
Yes, I know what causes it.
No, I don't have too many!!
By the way, Ava has taken to calling her girl baby doll, 'baby brother'. Usually it comes out like this: "Mom, can you hold baby brother for a minute? She is too tiny and she needs you." The really scary thing is that she has figured out this: if she's 'baby brother's' mother (which she is) then I am 'baby brother's grandmother (which I cannot bear).
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
But, why do they have to call the countdown 'babystrology'? It creeps me out a little!
"Baby Brother" huh? Maybe Ava is prophetic!!!!
(Not being Swedish Lutheran and all...)
I love every Solomon baby!!!!
I am so excited for you!!! Good thing its you and not me... because I might be done!!! :)
Yay for babies!!! Thanks so much for my fun gifts from you to dani to me. You are so thoughtful.
Post a Comment