Wednesday, March 26, 2008

This one is a little gross..you may want to skip it...

Well, we've started giving Charlotte solid foods to beef her up. She is really enjoying everything...especially carrots. The only problem is her new favorite trick.

Up until now, Charlotte has been exclusively breast-fed. That means that her 'yucky poopy' (as Ava says) has been no big deal. Not stinky, not much of it, and easy to deal with. NOW, in every diaper, there is a really stinky little piece of carrot-orange poop. The worst part of this is that on Friday we will be picking up our shipment of bumgenius cloth diapers. We're switching the girls over to cloth. I'm not crunchy granola or anything...it will truly be so much cheaper.

Anyway, the point of all of this is that Charlotte has a new trick...a stinky little one!

3 comments:

sarah true said...

That's why if I could keep Isaac EBF till he was potty trained I would! I want to hear about your BG experience. As for being crunchy, I have a feeling I totally am. I mean I am considering the Diva Cup. How's that for being gross? :) Oh yeah, we need to hang out!

Jeannie said...

oh yeah- so glad you are trying out Bumgenius- I have been eyeing them myself for our little baby. So great to have someone else try them out first! I can't wait to come and see the Norwood Babies and their momma sometime soon! I want to change one of the stinky carrot orange diapers! Hugs and Love to All! Jeannie Bean

Jill said...

don and i love the bum genius diapers. i'm actually surprised at how much don loves them. justice seems to like them as well. eli will not be taking the bum genius challenge until his poops get a little more solid food help. breast-fed only pooh may not stink, but it sure is messy!