Well, I don't think we're supposed to say anything...so it has been killing me all day...not to holler HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE SEAN into the telephone with Ava. We love this wild, red-haired man and are so thankful to God for the celebration of his birth.
The first time I met Sean, I felt a little uncertain about a few of his ways... I knew that he had raised two wonderful girls. I knew that Danielle was safe and loved by him, but I wasn't sure about the safe part with Ava. He grabbed her and tossed her around all of the time. He made loud noises and played in ways that Ava had never seen. And...SHE LOVED IT!
So, now Uncle Sean has a special place in our heart. It is a place filled with adventure and special little outings. A place that serves better food and homemade wine. It is a place that loves differently and more wildly than we are accustomed to. It is a place where our children have wonderful nicknames that speak blessings over them.
You are a wonderful man, Uncle Sean and we love you.
Friday, March 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you very much. It makes me feel very special.
Post a Comment