What a drama queen! She should come over to our place and we'll take her to Starbucks!
Well she had probably been up all night rockin' out and needed a little lift. And remember she is half Mark - the coffee King. What a cutie. Can't wait to see them at Christmas.Love from their favorite great aunt,Jude
That's how I feel when I don't get coffee! :)
You broke her!
She followed this face up with a 'no miyel (smile)' when she noticed the iPhone in camera mode.
this is one of my favorite kid pics ever! sooo precious!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What a drama queen! She should come over to our place and we'll take her to Starbucks!
Well she had probably been up all night rockin' out and needed a little lift. And remember she is half Mark - the coffee King. What a cutie. Can't wait to see them at Christmas.
Love from their favorite great aunt,
Jude
That's how I feel when I don't get coffee! :)
You broke her!
She followed this face up with a 'no miyel (smile)' when she noticed the iPhone in camera mode.
this is one of my favorite kid pics ever! sooo precious!
Post a Comment