Tonight, on my way home from running errands, I picked up Chik-fil-a
for our dinner. I had a chicken sandwich, as always. Ava said that she
wanted a sandwich, too, so I cut off a small corner of my sandwich and
gave it to her. Well, that wasn't what she wanted. It turned out she
wanted a sandwich with mayonaise only. And I mean ONLY! Mark and I
were a little skeptical, but she'd eaten what was on her plate, and
could ask for more of whatever she wanted. We quickly went from
skeptical to a little grossed out because Ava and Charlotte each ate
two mayo sandwiches. Gag! These kids will eat anything!
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i'm not a big fan of MAYO. I am a big fan of your girls!
now if it was vegenaise i could see it. that stuff is delicious :)
noah ate a peanut butter and spicy brown mustard sandwich the other day. kev tried it and said it was pretty good. ugh.
Post a Comment