I love the pics!
What beautiful future daughter-in-laws I have! Charlie-choo looks so grown up from when I saw her last. Thanks for the pictures - I needed my dose of Solomon girlies.:)
you have a rock'n'roll family. Ava and mama in their shades. mohawk char in the pool! it is official, i want a girl too!
the berry picture rocks! you have some great girls!
I like us.
if bono were a cute little girl, he would wish he could look as cool and deep and pensive as ava in those shades. cute little world-changer! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love the pics!
What beautiful future daughter-in-laws I have! Charlie-choo looks so grown up from when I saw her last.
Thanks for the pictures - I needed my dose of Solomon girlies.
:)
you have a rock'n'roll family. Ava and mama in their shades. mohawk char in the pool! it is official, i want a girl too!
the berry picture rocks! you have some great girls!
I like us.
if bono were a cute little girl, he would wish he could look as cool and deep and pensive as ava in those shades. cute little world-changer! :)
Post a Comment