Ava has figured this one out! When she wants to jump on our beds at home, I always tell Ava she can jump on Aunt Sandy's bed, but no one else's bed (Laura said that Ava can jump on her bed, but I think she is just trying to be the next Aunt Sandy.). So, finally we went to Aunt Sandy's house...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Now wait a minute... Ava can jump on my bed anytime. I may not have a pool but the beach is pretty darn nice. Aunt Sandy isn't the only favorite aunt!!! Luckily Ava and Charlie have enough love in their hearts for all.
Favorite g'aunt Jude
Is that a tattoo on my future daughter-in-law's arm? It's like I raised her from birth!
(And Ann's house is fun too...)
I want to jump on Aunt Sandy's bed!
I love that tattoo too! And the adorable grin. You can tell she was having fun with Aunt San! Love and Hugs! JB
FINE! We will come jump on all of your beds, too!
Angela and the girls
Post a Comment