Our neighbor Ben and his father were over for a visit the other night. Ava and Ben were playing in the backyard while the parents talked. At one point, Ben and Ava were quietly talking for a minute or two when suddenly they started jumping up in the air with their arms lifted. They were obviously trying to catch something. When we asked what they were trying to get, they responded that they were trying to get the moon! We laughed for a minute at those darling children.
Then, I had to go inside for a minute. When I returned, this is what I saw. Those wonderful dads were helping their kids reach the moon. What a wonderful reminder of the importance of fathers and the way they think...just days before Father's Day.
3 comments:
beautiful!
Mooncatching sounds fun!
angela - you write like you talk. i love it. i feel like we're all hangin' out in your living room and you're telling me a story about those amazing kiddos.
miss you guys!
Post a Comment