Friday, September 14, 2007
Strangers in Tennessee
I am mad at strangers in Tennessee. This post has nothing to do with my wonderful children. Instead, I want to express my anger and frustration at some strangers in Tennessee on behalf of my heartbroken friend, Ann. She has been so sick and so exhausted for so long. But there had remained one bright spot for her (aside from her children and their constant antics and the beginning of football season - Go Sheherazade!). She was getting a dog! There was a family who had decided to give away their precious Snowball, a Bichon Frise (or however you spell silly little puffball of a dog). They had planned for weeks to bring the dog to the Kimmel house for a visit, a precursor to the dog's permanent move to join the Kimmel household. Then yesterday, they chicken out. They decide to keep the dog that they love so much (and the leave in a stinking kennel for all of its pathetic life) and leave Ann hanging. So, strangers in Tennessee...I'd stay out of Norwood if I were you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My Mark says everyone should stay out of Norwood... :)
Thanks for your righteous indignation, but I know there will come another dog so special and wonderful and that dog will be thankful for this needy and co-dependent mama!!!
(As an aside, doesn't it feel good to hold someone else's grudge???)
I love ya!!!!!
angela,
it was so good to see you at the shower! i was wondering where did you find the pattern for your hot sling so my mom can make one:)
-sarah
Post a Comment