
We were taking pictures the other day. Ava had on the most beautiful dress with a pretty bow in her hair. For the first time in her life, she felt 'princess pretty'. She did, however, feel that it was necessary to define a boundary with Charlotte. I can't remember what the jibberish sounded like as she said it, but she definitely meant to communicate, "I love you, little sister, but don't touch the dress."

Every once in a while, Ava sits up in the corner of the couch and allows Charlotte to lay on her for a few minutes. This is the face that Ava makes when she is finished holding Charlotte. You've got to catch it quick...because right after this, Ava tries to eject Charlotte.
On a side note, get a load of that pacifier! Isn't it the most insane thing youve ever seen!!! And Charlotte has long skinny legs..her arms and fingers are the same!
3 comments:
It has only been a few days since her birth...but Charlotte already has some great and funny adventures to share with us about her big sis Ava.
They are beautiful girls!
I cant believe how big Ava Looks.
There both so cute!
Love them!
Charlotte looks so long!!! Make her stop growing until we get there to smooch on her.
nd I love the look on Ava's face. That is exactly the look Cal gives right before he pretend shoots you. (Hopefully that is not a sign of things to come in teenage years...)
Your girls are the sweetest and the best!!!!
Post a Comment