Monday, August 13, 2007

Baby Sister's Beautiful Quilt and THE PLAN!!




This is the beautiful quilt that my mother made for Ava's baby sister. (I used to call the new baby 'what's her name' until I got into trouble with my mother and my mother-in-law. Two women you don't want to mess with!) I love it so much and am thankful for a wonderful mother who invests her time in beautiful things for my children!!

I have had a couple of phone calls from people wondering whether or not we have had this baby yet. The answer is no. I have actually come up with a really good plan about the timing of this baby. Today my parents told me that they are coming to Cincinnati on Thursday. They are coming a little early to help out some family members with projects. My parents have also agreed to stay with us a week to help out, once the baby is born. Any of you who know me well, know that having my parents around is one of my very favorite things! So, I've decided not to have this baby until the last possible moment! That way my parents will stay forever! If I go two weeks past the official due date, then we'll have the baby on the 10th of September and my parents will have to stay until the 17th! To quote my little Ava, "Hooray!!" (Insert charming, yet slightly diabolical laugh here!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great plan! Love,MOM

Danielle said...

You are so sneeky!

Unknown said...

I think you should just have that baby soon! Aren't you tired of being pregnant yet???

Unknown said...

Do you think your mom could make me a blanket like that... why do babies always get the homemade blankets!?

Anonymous said...

Would your mom come visit us? She is so wonderful (and not just because she makes beautiful blankets, fuzzy jackets, curtains, etc.)

Anonymous said...

who helped you with that plan?????