Monday, January 01, 2007

The Pink Purse and the Christmas Train

We had a wonderful Christmas with our darling Ava! She was given so many wonderful gifts! There were two that have remained constant favorites...



There are a lot of wonderful things in this picture. Leah is smiling beautifully, Dada is in the background, but the most important thing is the pink purse around Ava's neck. This diva accessory came from Auntie Danie and her crew in California. When Ava opened it, it was as if everything else in the room faded slightly. She is so in love with this purse. And don't try to play with it. Sahja, our little puppy, tried to sniff it the other day. Ava quickly pulled it out of his reach and gave him the look. You know the look. The one that says, "I love you, and you can eat the food I throw on the floor. But please do not get your germs on my pink purse."






This is Ava and her Christmas Train set. She doesn't know a thing about Santa, but with this train set came three little plastic pieces that are 'letters to Santa'. To tell you how important they are to her, I'll say that they are carried around in the pink purse mentioned above. She will share them with you, though. As long as you give them right back. Also, Ava doesn't have any understanding of proportions. She doesn't understand that she is really too big to ride on the Christmas train.


It was a Merry Christmas with Ava! She's got a lot of personality!

3 comments:

Fairing Well said...

I just found out your blog when you posted a comment on mine! SOO cute!!! I love babies!!!! Let me check on the parenting mags with pam my boss...I will let you know!
Caroline

Danielle said...

Would Ava's Mom please update her blog please? And can Ava come to California to play?

Danielle said...

I heard a nasty rumor that this baby girl walks! I don't believe it till I see it.