
We had Christmas dinner at our house! Mom is taking the picture and everyone else is posing with me! They made me cry by putting mashed potatoes on my plate. Also, I had to eat turkey! Gross!

This is a picture of me with my crown...sitting on my throne. My gram made this crown for me! I can put it on myself - even upside down!
Since I don't have a real throne, I'll just use this block cart! I can climb up on it. I can stand on it, too! But, I still can't walk. I did take a step or two today because my mom stood me up in the middle of the room and scooted out of reach! She's a tricky mama!
1 comment:
Look! It's my family. I love Leah's smile and Patrick's hair. Squeeze them both for me...and call me after you open presents!
Post a Comment