Here is my tiny, grown-up girl on her first day of preschool. Ava has been going to preschool at the YMCA for about a month. She likes it and thinks she is so big. I remind her all of the time that she should enjoy this preschool because after this we get to do all of our school together, at home with mommy!
Saturday, March 20, 2010
First Day of School
Here is my tiny, grown-up girl on her first day of preschool. Ava has been going to preschool at the YMCA for about a month. She likes it and thinks she is so big. I remind her all of the time that she should enjoy this preschool because after this we get to do all of our school together, at home with mommy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I know that school! I think they do fun things there--swimming, crafts, coloring, singing, etc.
Post a Comment