I always say, "Charlotte Grace, I love your face!" And, that is because she has the most wonderful face. She is the most expressive child. I can tell that she will be the one making funny faces in pictures when she is older, just like her dad and gram. She has the most wonderful cheeks, and she lets me munch on them whenever I want...as long as I get her neck, too.

Well, now she is a very real little girl. She wails (squawks) at me every evening when I put her in bed. She has so much to say and so many little opinions. She is so quirky and silly. The girl wants to wear a hat, earrings, a swimsuit, leg warmers and black patent leather shoes....all at the same time! She eats and drinks anything she can get her hands on. Yesterday she brought her cup to me and said, "sparkling". Yes, she was asking for a sparkling water with lime. She was so cute that I gave it to her! You can't resist this girl. Of course if you fall in love with her, it will likely be in vain because she saves her love for very few people. She always adores Biva, her mom and dad...and baby Isaac. "Miyel," she hollers in his face about ten times a day. And of course, he does.
So, Happy Birthday to you, Charlotte Grace! I love your face!
3 comments:
We LOVE sweet Charlotte and are so happy we get to be a part of her world (and the rest of the Solomon's of course)!!
Happy Birthday Charlie!!
Kenny & Melissa
She is absolute delight, isn't she?
I love me some Charlie-Choo!
Happy Birthday! I can't believe you are 2! We love you!
Love, The Brooks Gang
Post a Comment