Thursday, February 19, 2009

A day of contrasts...

When Ava goes to the bathroom by herself, she gets a Hershey's kiss. But, first she thinks she has to kiss her mom! I love it!!! Once she even kissed the Hershey's kiss.

Charlotte is the most beautiful baby I've ever seen...but she knows bad words. If I make her mad, she says horrible words that I am sure she'll regret someday. I'd make her regret them sooner if I could understand her. I can't decide if I want her to be able to communicate, or if I'm afraid of the discipline that will have to reign when she really says the things she means.

Ava just said, "Mom, will you please take us to the sea?"

Charlotte just drew on my keyboard with a piece of chalk.

They are such different girls, and I love them so much that it is unbearable!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your new post - I was missing you gals. They are so sweet - and so different. Just wait until some testosterone gets in the mix - more t. that is. (Not to slight Mark). Anyway enjoy - soon they will be asking for the car keys!!! Yipes. Love you all -