I know...I know... It is no surprise to any of you that my daughter is a talker. She says everything...and most of it very clearly. This morning, as I am typing, she wants to paint.
Ava: I paint.
Me: Not this morning, Ava. We'll paint later.
Ava: I would like to paint.
Me: Please draw with your chalk on the chalkboard.
Ava: I would like to paint, please.
But, she also has conversations with Charlotte...
Charlotte: small wail
Ava: You drop your toy, Charlie?
Charlotte: bigger wail
Ava: I'll get it, Charlie. Here you go, Charlie.
Charlotte: smile, gurgle, squeal
Ava: You're welcome, Charlie
Then there are the ones that aren't so clear...
As I'm washing Ava's hands and face after breakfast...singing a song from a Veggie Tales video.
Ava: Ruff oo row.
Me: What Ava?
Ava: Ruff oo row.
Me: (singing) We thank God for this day, for the sun in the sky, for my mom and my dad, for my piece of apple pie.... Oh! You're saying Love you, Lord!
Ava: Yes! Ruff oo Rord!
Monday, February 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh thats way too precious!
adorable, creative, helpful ava! i still want to hang out with you and your lil ladies.
i'm officially requesting to have lunch with you and the girls!
Post a Comment