
After a long day in the car, we all rested on the back porch.
You may notice that Mama is very round - and those are cankles. Ava is wearing shoes and a diaper. Dada is chillin' after doing all of the driving. And yes, that is Sara! She was our lifesafer - i.e. babysitter on the road. We were all tired and glad to be out of the car. I don't have any pictures of Gram because she is always behind the camera.
Gram! Thanks for documenting our life!
3 comments:
Those are not even cankles! If I still had them i would show you cankles... You just look like you have a basketball in your tummy... YOU LOOK GREAT!!!
Kalla - Thanks for the encouragement! Your baby is a darling!!!
That is really the best you can do as far as being big and round? You aren't "even bigger"!!! I am disappointed in you. Go get some doughnuts and then send me a picture...
Love your girl in the diaper! She may be Kimmel family material yet.
:)
Post a Comment